Senior Project Manager x2 (Assistant Manager/Manager) – Kuwait
- Reporting to the Head of IT PMO you will manage Large Scale Banking IT Projects.
- Project Planning – Contract Reviews, Feedback Consolidation and Sign-offs. Coordinate Internal Resources and Third Parties/Vendors for the flawless execution of Projects. Develop Project Scopes and Objectives, involving all relevant Stakeholders and ensuring Technical feasibility; and develop a detailed Project Plan to track progress.
- Project Monitoring and Control – Use appropriate Verification Techniques to manage Changes in Project Scope, schedule and Costs Measure Project Performance using appropriate Systems, Tools and Techniques. Report and escalate to Management as needed. Manage the relationship with the Client and all Stakeholders. Perform Risk Management to minimize Project Risks.
- Project Closure – Close Project Activities, document Lessons Learned and finalize all Project Documentations
- General – Establish and maintain relationships with Third Parties/Vendors. Ensure that all Projects are delivered On-Time, within Scope and within Budget. Demonstrate superior inter-personal skills, conflict resolution, and negotiating skills. Ensure resource availability and allocation and create and maintain comprehensive Project Documentation.
- B.Sc. of Computer Science or equivalent and Certification in Project Management (PMP or PRINCE 2)
- Around 5 years of experience in IT Domain (Development, IT Infrastructure / Engineering)
- Minimum 5-8 years of practical experience in Project Management as a full time Project Manager
- Preferably with Banking or Financial Services experience.
- Kuwaiti Nationals only.
If suitable and interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward updated CV’s in word.doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Alternatively, should you know anyone suitable and interested, please kindly refer across. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days.