Senior Analyst – Real Estate Investments – Kuwait
Role: Reports to the Director – Alternative Investments you will:
- Review and analyse possible Transactions in the International Investment pipeline.
- Assist Management in making Investment Decisions by conducting Advanced Analysis including Return Profile, IRR and other KPIs, Sensitivity Analysis, Debt Analysis and Scenario Analysis using Existing Template or building New Models where appropriate.
- Conduct Site Visits and assists with Due Diligence on Investment and Development Transactions when necessary.
- Prepare Investment Summaries, Presentations on PowerPoint and Placement Memoranda
- Support the Closing of Transactions, as part of an Internal and External Acquisition Team.
- Coordinates with the International Asset Managers.
- Conducts regular investment reporting to top management.
- Seek direction from Executive Management and provides Analytical Support.
- Assist Line Management in Decision Making on day-to-day Department activities.
- Participate and actively involved in Fund Management and Portfolio Management.
- Keep Track of Market Trends, Opportunities, Risks and New Real Estate Investment Products.
- Identify Opportunities and see it through from Start to Finish, Completing Transaction Documents, Due Diligence & Reporting.
- Examine and Asses Economic and Market Trends, Earnings Prospects, Financial Statements and Other Factors to determine suitable Real Estate Investment Strategies as directed by Executive Management.
- Kuwaitis nationals preferred, however we are open to other nationalities with strong experience in the same field
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Real Estate field with International RE exposure.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Masters and RE Certifications a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English (English is a must, Arabic language is not required).
- Good Analytical Skills
- Team Worker
- Good Presentation Skills
Competitive Tax Free Salary negotiable plus Bonus and Medicals, Life Insurance and Air Tickets
If suitable and interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward updated CV’s in word.doc format to email@example.com for review. Alternatively, should you know anyone suitable and interested, please kindly refer across. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days.