Private Banker / Wealth Manager – Kuwait
Reporting to the Head of PB you will:
- Partner with Relationship Managers to acquire, develop, and retain Relationships; and identify cross-selling opportunities and solutions for HNW Clients.
- Provide Investment Advisory to HNW Clients and to Relationship Managers to meet the Client’s desired Investment Objectives and increase the Bank’s Share of Wallet and Market Share.
- Respond to request for Investment Support from Relationship Managers and provide Recommendations for Products or Solutions
- Advise HNW Clients to maintain and increase Financial Wealth by recommending proper Asset Allocation within comfort level of Risk and provide Innovative Investment Solutions.
- Identify business growth opportunities through existing HNW Clients, Referrals and additional Investment Advisory Service opportunities
- Monitor HNW Clients’ Financial Circumstances by tracking Changes in Wealth to implement New Opportunities, Assess Income, Expenses, Reassessment Plans, Risk Tolerance and develop Investment Solutions.
- Create Investment Portfolios and develop Plans that will maintain and increase the Client’s Wealth based on that individual’s Financial situation, goals and comfort level with risk. (Applicable for Senior Wealth Manager).
- Contribute to building an active and broad book of Clients and Prospects through a strong and diversified Network of Business and Client Contacts.(Applicable for Senior Wealth Manager)
- Manage and lead the Team with providing an ongoing guidance, support and motivation to reach and exceed private performance level. (Applicable for Senior Wealth Manager)
- Acquire up-to-date knowledge of CBK rules, regulations, Shariah and policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree – Masters/CA/CFA/CMA/CIMA etc would be a plus
- Kuwaitis preferred, however we are open to other Nationalities with relevant strong experience in the same field
- Minimum 8 years of relevant Private Banking / Wealth Management experience in the GCC Region with reputable Banks.
- Good communication skills, bilingual English and Arabic. (Arabic language is a must).
Competitive Tax Free Salary negotiable plus Bonus and Medicals, Life Insurance and Air Tickets.
If suitable and interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward updated CV’s in word.doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Alternatively, should you know anyone suitable and interested, please kindly refer across. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days.