Marketing Specialist / Snr Marketing Specialist – Segments (Consumer Banking) – Kuwait.
Reporting to the Head of Segments and Events , you will assist in improving the Bank’s offerings in order to support Segments Plans and attain superior performance and service level.
- Create Segments Competitive Sheet across all Local Banks.
- Monitor Segments Dashboard, analyze Data, generate Reports in collaboration with Market Research.
- Assist in developing Marketing Campaigns.
- Work with the Business Units to ensure the smooth implementation of Sales Plan.
- Provides Analytical Reports to Management in a regular or ad-hoc basis.
- Define Offerings’ Propositions and ensure Propositions are in par comparing with other Segments in Local Market.
- Develop and enhance existing Segments Processes and Procedures when required.
- Providing the Segments Team with the required support.
- Assist in analyzing and evaluating Sales Data post segmenting and recommend Strategic actions.
- Coordinate with the Team to Rebrand/Revamp the assigned Segment
- Perform a variety of tasks within the general scope of the job and others that may be assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing and/or preferably an MBA degree.
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience in Marketing preferably in Banking.
- Kuwaiti nationals
- Sales Skills
- Knowledge of Financial Productions / Demographics / Market Trends.
- Research and Analysis and Presentation skills
- Innovative approach.
If suitable and interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward updated CV’s in word.doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Alternatively, should you know anyone suitable and interested, please kindly refer across. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days.